Saturday, March 7, 2015

Freebie-Stitched 3X4 Journaling Cards

Intro and a Freebie


Hello folks! I've decided that I would like to share some of the cut files I create for the silhouette.  These are .Studio files, and should work with either a Cameo or a Portrait.  These files are free for personal use.  Of course, they are simple because I create these for my own use. 

I'm not terribly savvy with this blogging business, but I'll try to update these files as much as I can.  

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.   


Today's free file is a set of 3 3X4 stitched journaling cards for pocket scrapbooking.  These cards will be cut with the holes to stitch your design on it.  I find that stitching gives an added dimension, and that added handmade look.  Below is a sample of the finished product. 

Hope you like them, and get some use out of them. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Natalia




Click Here for download

No comments:

Post a Comment